2020 has shown that it’s no longer “business as usual” by shining a spotlight on the importance of proper disinfection and sanitization procedures. Health and safety are top priorities as offices throughout the country begin to reopen in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. For some, these new guidelines can be difficult to understand and implement if unfamiliar with the chemistry, equipment, and processes necessary to safeguard staff and customers from harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, and allergens. At FSG, several clients have requested our disinfection and sanitization services to help ready their facilities for reopen.
This video is from a recent disinfection and sanitization project for one of our customers in Wilmington, DE as they prepared their space for welcoming back staff and customers. While making the customer’s work environment as safe and healthy as possible, we also take every precaution to protect our team while they’re on the job. If you’ve recently resumed daily operations, or are planning to reopen soon, here’s how we can help.
- Some disinfection programs focus only on communal touch points in the workplace, such as switches, knobs, handles, etc., but FSG combines wipe down procedures with electrostatic and atomizing technology, wrapping around and covering all surfaces in a space.
- Along with being an EPA Registered Hospital Grade disinfectant, our chemistry is also on the EPA’s List N for Approved Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- We also offer sanitization services for soft surfaces, such as fabrics, carpet, and upholstery, using chemistry that has received the Seal of Approval from the Carpet & Rug Institute.
- To properly sanitize carpets and disinfectant hard floors they must first be clean, and FSG offers cleaning services for all types of commercial flooring and surfaces.
- We offer ongoing disinfection/sanitization maintenance programs that can be performed as often as needed to safeguard your staff and customers.
Contact us today at 302-691-3970 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how we can help you meet the newly implemented safety guidelines and successfully reopen your facility with a clean, healthy space for everyone!
As always, consider these guidelines from state governments in our region.
- Delaware – https://business.delaware.gov/coronavirus/delawares-recovery-phase-2-guidance/
- Pennsylvania – https://www.governor.pa.gov/covid-19/business-guidance/
- New Jersey – https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/general-public/what-businesses-are-open-what-rules-or-safety-guidelines-must-they-follow
- Maryland – https://open.maryland.gov/backtobusiness/
- Virginia – https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/governor-of-virginia/pdf/Forward-Virginia-Phase-Three-Guidelines.pdf